[x] broken a promise
[x] made a new friend
[x] fell in love
[x] fell out of love
[x] done something you swore never to do
[xxx] went behind your parents back
[x] cried over a broken heart
[x] disappointed someone close
[x] hidden a secret
[xxx] pretended to be happy
[ ] got arrested
[x] kissed in the rain
[ ] slept under the stars
[x] gotten in a fight - verbal
 kept your new years resolution
[x] forgot your new years resolution
[x] met someone who changed your life
[ ] met one of your idols
[x] changed your outlook on life
[x] sat home all day doing nothing
[x] pretended to be sick
[x] left the country
[x] almost died
[ ] drank yourself retarded
[x] lost someone close to you
[x] been to the hospital
[x] gotten closer to someone
[ ] streaked
[x] cried over someone
[x] broken up with a gf or bf
[x] given up something important to you
[x] talked on the phone all night
[x] learned something new about yourself
[x] tried something you normally wouldnt try and liked it
[x] made a change in your life
[?] found out who your true friends were
[x] made a total fool of yourself
[x] met great people
They say family first. family will always be there. and etc. etc. I feel like i dont even have a family. We definetly dont act like a family. When tough times come, we all split? take different sides? whaat? Thats not how is shud be. Have the time we dont even live together. I feel like its always jus me an my mom at home. and for those who know me know that well my mom isnt my most favorite person to be stuck at home with. Through tough times my friends help me. I never saw this coming. It seemed like everything was just perfect like last year. People tell me not to be in a rush to grow up but honestly i just wanna grow the fuck up and get outta my house. i cant stand it anymore. I gave up on this family like 10 months ago. Idk wtf im still doing.
1. Touch her waist.
2. Actually talk to her.
3. Share secrets with her.
4. Give her your jacket.
5. Kiss her slowly.
6. Hug her.
7. Hold her.
8. Laugh with her.
9. Invite her somewhere.
10. Hangout with her and your friends together.
11. Smile with her.
12. Take pictures with her.
13. Pull her onto your lap.
14. When she says she loves you more, deny it. Fight back.
15. When her friends say ”I love her more than you”, deny it. Fight back and hug her tight so she can’t get to her friends. It makes her feel loved.
16. Always hug her and say “I love you” whenever you see her.
17. Kiss her unexpectedly.
18. Hug her from behind around the waist.
19. Tell her she’s beautiful.
20. Tell her the way you feel about her.
21. Open doors for her, walk her to her car; it makes her feel protected, plus it never hurts to act like a gentleman.
22. Tell her she’s your everything but only if you mean it.
23. If it seems like there is something wrong, ask her; if she denies something being wrong, it means she doesn’t want to talk about it. So just hug her.
24. Make her feel loved.
25. Kiss her in front of other girls you know.
26. Don’t lie to her.
27. Don’t cheat on her.
28. Take her anywhere she wants.
29. Text messege or call her in the morning and tell her have a good day at work (or school), and how much you miss her.
30. Be there for her when ever she needs you, & even when she doesn’t need you, just be there so she’ll know that she can ALWAYS count on you.
31. Hold her close when she’s cold so she can hold you, too.
32. When you are alone, hold her close and kiss her.
33. Kiss her on the cheek; (it will give her the hint that you want to kiss her).
34. While in the movies, put your arm around her and then she will automatically put her head on your shoulder, then lean in and tilt her chin up and kiss her lightly.
35. Don’t ever tell her to leave even jokingly or act like you’re mad. If shes upset, comfort her.
36. When people diss her, stand up for her.
37. Look deep into her eyes and tell her you love her.
38. Lay down under the stars and put her head on your chest so she can listen to the steady beat of your heart. Link your fingers together while you whisper to her as she rests her eyes and listens to you.
39. When walking next to each other grab her hands.
40. When you hug her hold her in your arms as long as possible.
41. Call or text her at night to wish her sweet dreams.
42. Comfort her when she cries and wipe away her tears.
43. Take her for long walks at night.
44. Always remind her how much you love her.
45. Sit on top of her and tell her how much you love her and then bend down to her face and kiss her while sitting on her.
When you were inside your mom’s tummy,
your mom suffered the pain that you gave to her,
and you thanked her by kicking her all day long.
When you were 1 year old,
your mom celebrated the first birthday of you,
you thanked her by crying all day long.
When you were 2 years old,
your mom started teaching you how to talk,
you thanked her by saying ummmumumumumamamama.
When you were 3 years old,
your mom brought you to the park,
you thanked her by running around the pond, and chasing the ducks.
When you were 4 years old,
your mom bought you some toys,
you thanked her by breaking the toys on the next day.
When you were 5 years old,
your mom bought you a story book and read it to you,
you thanked her by ripping it piece to piece.
When you were 6 years old,
your mom sent you to the kindergarten, so that you can start making friends,
but you thanked her by fighting with your classmate.
When you were 7 years old,
your mom made you a very nice lunch for the first day of school,
you thanked her by throwing your foods around the class.
When you were 8 years old,
your mom handed you an ice cream,
you thanked her by dripping it all over your lap.
When you were 9 years old,
she paid for piano lessons,
you thanked her by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old she drove you all day,
from soccer to football to one birthday party after another,
you thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old,
she took you and your friends to the movies,
you thanked her by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old,
she warned you not to watch certain TV shows,
you thanked her by waiting until she left the house.
When you were 13 years old,
she suggested a haircut that was becoming,
you thanked her by telling her she had no taste.
When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp,
you thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug,
you thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car,
you thanked her by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, she was expecting an important call,
you thanked her by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation,
you thanked her by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition,
drove you to campus carried your bags. You
thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm
so you wouldn’t be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, she helped to pay for your
wedding, and she cried and told you how deeply
she loved you. You thanked her by moving
halfway across the country.
When you were 50, she fell ill and
needed you to take care of her.
You thanked her by reading about
the burden parents become to their
And then, one day, she quietly died.
And everything you never did came
crashing down like thunder on
If you love your MOM & you thank her deeply,
repostreblog this bulletin
if you dont then you dont care if your mom dies .
I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU TO WHOEVER POSTED THIS!!:)
“Guys are assholes. If you argue with him, you’re hard-headed. If you’re quiet, you don’t care. If you call him, you’re too clingy crazy. If he calls you, he says you should be happy. If you don’t love him, he’ll try to win you. When you do love him, he leaves. If you don’t fuck him, you’re a tease. If you do, you’re easy. You tell him your problems, he says you’re irritating. If you don’t, he says you don’t trust him. If you lecture him, you just want to argue. If he lectures you, it’s because he “cares.” If you break a promise, he doesn’t trust you anymore. If he breaks it, it’s because he had to. If you cheat, he expects it to be over. If he cheats, he wants another chance. THEY’RE ALL BASICALLY THE SAME. Guys drink to forget about girls; Girls drink to think back about the guy. When guys are in love, they become poor; When girls are in love, they become pretty. Guys can forget, but can’t forgive; Girls can forgive, but can’t forget. When guys are heartbroken, they try to forget about the girl by going out with another girl; When girls are heartbroken, they try to find his characteristics in another guy. Guys wish to be her first love; Girls wish to be his last.”
Okiess ima go sleep now. gnite tumblr.